Community. Connectivity. Credibility.
When you join FCBF, you invest in the credibility and growth of our industry. You gain access to the latest in best practices and regulatory updates, as well as to industry experts. Explore all that FCBF has to offer.
Join the trade association for Florida trade professionals by becoming a member today!
The Florida Customs Brokers & Forwarders Association (FCBF) is the Florida trade association for industry professionals that serve the import and export community. We convene regularly to collaborate and gain from each other’s experience. We advance the industry by representing our members in front of infrastructure stakeholders, regulatory agencies, and other key players in the trade arena. We aim to reimagine and transform Florida’s trade and logistics ecosystem – and equip professionals to succeed in it.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Opportunity to participate in the leading community of trade professionals in the state
- Connectivity to experienced and new professionals alike – as well as representation in front of CBP and partner government agencies (PGAs)
- Enhanced credibility in the professional world through education and continuing education credits for your CCS/CES/MES certifications
- Free attendance to all FCBF core committee meetings
- Discounted or free attendance to all FCBF seminars and workshops
- Access to member-only content on FCBF’s website
Licensed Customs brokers, freight forwarders, NVOCCs and/or IATA caro agents in the state of Florida are eligible for Regular Membership.
All other service providers with a presence in the state of Florida with business that supports those who would qualify as Regular Members.
Explore what FCBF has to offer.
Professional development opportunities through industry-specific seminars and workshops.
Volunteer-led committees and open channels of communication with regulatory agencies.
Monthly events designed to help you connect with new ideas and key collaborators.